As our Contributors add information to the database, we have found reports, resources and organizations that may prove useful to others. If you have found a resource that you would like to share with others, please email us: email@example.com.
Multilateral and Bilateral Organizations
These organizations have all allocated resources to specific women’s projects and initiatives within the larger framework of their respective missions.
- International Development Law Organization (IDLO)
- KARAT Coalition
- United Nations Population Fund: Gender Equality
- United Nations Refugee Agency: Women
- United Nations World Food Programme: Focus on Women
- USAID Office of Gender Equality & Women’s Empowerment
- World Bank: Women, Business and the Law
While not an exhaustive list, these NGOs are some of those working for women’s legal rights across the world.
- InterAction: Gender Equality
- InterAction: Gender Integration
- Open Society Foundations: International Women’s Program
- Vital Voices
These centers conduct research on women’s legal rights over a variety of topics.
- Accessible Information on Development Activities (AiDA)
- Association for Women’s Rights in Development
- Avon Global Center's Women & Justice Collection
- International Center for Research on Women
Women’s Legal Organizations
These organizations are dedicated specifically to promoting women’s legal rights.