IMPOWR is actively building a network of organizations interested in working with the IMPOWR project to share information and build on complementary efforts around the world. Organizations that become international partners for the IMPOWR project are expected to share information and/or resources, but have no financial obligations to support the project.
IMPOWR project partners may participate by:
- Contributing information and/or linkages to existing databases about projects, initiatives, data, best practices or other information on gender equality law reform;
- Identifying subject matter and local experts who can contribute useful information to the IMPOWR database; and
- Identifying and/or organizing students and other research volunteers to perform research and data entry for the IMPOWR database.
IMPOWR project partners may include:
- Law schools and legal rights clinics;
- Other university departments with interests in women’s rights;
- Multilateral and bilateral donors; and
- International organizations.
Organizational Strategic Partnerships
We invite other strategic partnerships with international organizations, non-profits and NGOs to interconnect databases and exchange complementary resources. Please contact us through our contact form under the “About IMPOWR” tab above.